Thursday, February 7, 2013

Love at First Burpee



Great Article from the Huffington Post on Bob Harper's new CrossFit Addiction! I do think it's a little much with all of his shirts, socks, etc. BUT I love that he is incorporating it into the BL. Because as George 1 and George 2 have seen it has helped us become more mentally and physically strong!

My biggest concern is form. That is because I train with George 1 and he is a stickler, but I realize how lucky I am to prevent injury by keeping a close, very close, eye on my form. And I must be responsible for it not anyone else. I must feel it!

I've been to competitions and visited other boxes where some CFitters form was AWFUL! Whether they were the  best at the gym, the worst, or in between! I've seen it all! There is something to be said for good form.

OK enough talking.... here is the article

No comments:

Post a Comment