Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday WOD


Yup- not any easier getting out of bed today. In fact I believe we almost slept in, but my proposal was "IF we sleep in, we aren't making up the WOD later in the day, we just aren't working out"... so eventually both of us got our sh*t together and got out to the garage!

We had no heat this AM so we did our WOD first and our Strength set second:

WOD: 
2 rounds

Row 500m
Rest 1min

Row 400m
Rest 1min

Row 250m
Rest 30sec

Row 200m
Rest 1 min

Strength: Dead Lifts (or as GiGi calls them "dead weight) 

3x3 of Dead Lifts

George 1 used up all the weights in our box for his final round of Dead Lifts- SHOUT OUT WOOHOO!!!

George 2 struggled with her final weight. Been experiencing some back soreness after the DL's and it's cause I'm not sitting back enough in my heels. When George 1 corrected me it made it A LOT harder to lift the weight (which was 20lbs lighter than the last time we did 3x3). I am sure I could have and as George 1 told me I could have lifted it more and that it was all mental, but it really FELT different. Who knows, but so interesting AND frustrating all at the same time!

Tomorrow's 13.2 Open Competition Workout will be posted!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment