Thursday, December 6, 2012

Burpees???? A quick way to meet Pukie

Thursday December 6th WOD
30-25-20-15-10-5
Wall Ball 14/8
Burpees

Kirah 11:10
Kyle 10:07

Awesome job by Kirah, we rarely stopped and triumphed our way to the finish, making sweat angels at the end and gasping for air.  I don't know what it is about a Burpee, but they are difficult, random thoughts run through my head while I am doing them and it is an utter challenge to keep going.
One of the best things that I saw on CrossFit.com was by Kelly S from Mobility WOD.  His advice:  think of your, "I can do it move or action and when things get tough during your workout, do it."  My movement is a kiss to the sky, it reassures me that I can complete the workout and that I should either get back on the bar or stop standing still, there is always time for breathing when your done.

Its two-a-day today and I am leaning toward light weight cleans with emphasis on the drop under the bar, we will see what Rosko is thinking.

I did hook up a wireless remote to our lights in the garage, one more improvement to the garage gym.......

No comments:

Post a Comment